Aims and Scope
BERNOULLI is the journal of the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability, issued four times per year. The journal provides a comprehensive account of important developments in the fields of statistics and probability, offering an international forum for both theoretical and applied work.
BERNOULLI will publish:
- Papers containing original and significant research contributions: with background, derivation and discussion of the results in suitable detail and, where appropriate, with discussion of interesting data sets in relation to methodology proposed.
- Papers of the following two types will also be considered for publication, provided they are judged to enhance the dissemination of research:
- Review papers which provide an integrated critical survey of some area of probability and statistics and discuss important recent developments.
- Scholarly written papers on some historical significant aspect of statistics and probability.
- In special cases papers may be published with discussion.
Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 November 2013 07:34