- Benefits of Joining the Bernoulli Society
- Special subscription rates for Bernoulli members
- Application Forms and Fees
- Membership Officer
As an opportunity to become a member, the Bernoulli Society offers:
- 50% fee reduction for the first year of membership of new members
- PhD Students join for free
- 50% fee reduction for the first two years of postdocs.
- 70% fee reduction for members from developing countries (from 2011 on)
Retired persons and couples continue to receive a 50% fee reduction.
All the above members receive the full membership benefits of a regular member.
Benefits of Joining the Bernoulli Society
Bernoulli Society members profit from the following benefits:
Special subscription rates for Bernoulli members
Bernoulli Society members have special subscription rates to the following publications:
Members who would also like to receive hard copies of the Bernoulli Journal and/or hard copies of the International Statistical Review at reduced rates may order them when applying for membership or renewing their membership.
The personal hard copy subscription rates for the Bernoulli Journal are for 2013: 26 Euro (developed countries), 14 Euro (developed countries retired), 8 Euro (developing countries), 8 Euro (developing countries retired). The institutional rate is 457$.
To also receive hard copies of the Journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications at reduced rates contact online the publisher Elsevier.
The following journals can be ordered by Bernoulli Society members from: International Statistical Institute, P.O. Box 24070, 2490 AB The Hague, The Netherlands. Tel. 31-70-3375726, Fax: 31-70-3860025, E-mail:
The following journals are available online only, at discounted prices. You can subscribe directly by visiting the websites linked with each journal.
The following journals can be ordered from the publisher with a discount for Bernoulli Society members:
If you have a joint BS-IMS or BS-IMS-ISI membership and wish to order IMS publications in addition to those available with the joint membership, you may order them through the order form for joint members. Copies of these publications, obtained through Member subscriptions, are for Member's personal use only and not for hire or resale.
- The Journal of Time Series Analysis may only be ordered directly (cash with order or a personal cheque) from the publisher: Journal Customer Services, Blackwell Publishing Ltd., 9600 Garsington Road, Oxford OX4 2DQ, England.
- The American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences may be ordered directly from the publisher: American Sciences Press Inc., 20 Cross Road, Syracuse, New York 13224-2144, USA.
- The journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes may be ordered directly from the publisher Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Mathematics Marketing Dept., 333 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ 07094, USA, or e-mail
Online Application Forms
Membership Dues for 2013
Disclaimer: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. The Bernoulli Society is not responsible for typographical errors.
Applications for regular membership (including 50% reduced fees for the first year of membership) can also be sent to:
Ms. Margaret de Ruiter-Molloy (Membership Officer)
c/o International Statistical Institute
P.O. Box 24070
2490 AB The Hague
Tel. +31 70 337 5726
Fax +31 70 386 0025